The need of the hour: development of better graviola based pharmaceutical in world of oncology and immune system
"Solution is Immutide Forte"
• Graviola Extract: Acetogenins(A phytochemicals) are potent inhibitors of NADH oxidase of the plasma membranes of cancer cells.
• Lycopene: Lycopene treatment inhibits cancer cell growth and induces apoptosis by suppressing ERK signaling pathway.
• Omega3 fatty acids: induce apoptosis in a variety of human cancer cell lines
• Green tea Extract: contain polyphenol, catechin epigallocatechin-3-gallate (EGCG), show that it may interfere with several processes involved in cell replication, causing tumor cell death
• L-lysine: exhibits anticancer activities against certain cancer cells through electrostatic interactions through the key biochemical processes
• Vitamins: Though not as a primary anticancer agent, this vitamin may be used for the prevention of cancer and included as an adjuvant to treatment
• Minerals: considered as potent anticancer supplement, prophylactic role, chemoprotective and aid in nuclear acid metabolism, cell repair proceses
• Antioxidant: protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals countering the severe cellular oxidative stress